Topic of the day: What is an "Expert"?
- The Expert: https://youtu.be/BKorP55Aqvg
- The name on the frame is Expert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2XQN-Yz9EM
- If someone else says you are good at something you may be an expert
- If you think you are good: https://www.britannica.com/science/Dunning-Kruger-effect
- Finding 3 BILLION unnecessary queries might mean you are an expert.
- Added a cache in front of the db
- Saved a week of cpu time every 24 hours
- This was about 1/3rd of the queries
- Shadow ops are easier when nobody is looking.
- regexing for xml tags means you probably an expert (at causing yourself pain)
- Oh by the way, intellij has regex tester (a la regex101) built in
- Using string interpolation to insert comments making conditionals in your sql query might mean your an expert
- or it might mean you like pain
- March is not far from January
- learning to estimate
- nobody is an expert at estimation
Post a Comment