No official topic today.
- The fun vs irresponsibility curve at Disney
- Aiming for peak irresponsibility to attain maximum fun
- A little irresponsibility is fun (fully responsible people don't bother with DW)
- too much is Gaston-esque and no longer fun
- Issues with group tickets
- Going on vacation... is fun
- Who is gonna do all this stuff when you are gone.
- "Postgres jsonb columns"
- Working on making this work with Java records
- Sounds like fun to me
- Dump it in and add indexes to make it work more better.
- We talked about modeling the domain objects in the database
- Talked a bit about parent-child relationships in the db
- Talking about hiring and attrition
- Contribute to an open source project as part of the interview process
- Have a list of issues on a project give one to a candidate and assess the performance
- Sounds like an interesting idea and certainly less sleazy than extracting from a candidate for a proprietary product.
Post a Comment